* Turning Point would like to invite you to their Ribbon Cutting THIS Thursday, 11:00 am at New Life Restoration Church (1612 US Hwy 180 East). Refreshments will be served! Hope to see you all there!
* FREE Advance Planning Seminar held Thursday, June 12th at 10:00 am OR 6:00 pm! Free workshop is provided by Melton Kitchens Funeral Home (located at 415 W. William St.), speakers include Gary Trammel – Attorney at Law, Clint Lynch – Director of the Texas State Veterans Cemetery at Abilene, and Leon Stone – Prearrangements Specialist. Enjoy refreshments at this FREE workshop and get some answers to your questions! Relax with your friends and neighbors, invite a family member, and visit with the speakers after the program. You'll be able to enter a door prize drawing and receive a FREE information packet to take home! For more information or to RSVP please call 254-559-3311!
* First Baptist Church will host Vacation Bible School, June 16th – 20th, 7:45 am – 11:45 am. Sunday, June 15th @ 6:00 pm “KICK-OFF”! For more information please contact Dana McKelvain at 325-945-2309!
* Stephens County Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Office will be hosting a “One Day Fun Day” at First United Methodist Church. Monday, July 14th from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm! This is provided to students going into 3rd, 4th , and 5th grade. Cost to attend is $15 for early registration, $20 at the door! Early registration deadline is July 1st. Cost covers crafts, lunch, and a t-shirt! For more information please contact Christian Curtin at 254-559-5513 or 806-392-2260.
* Friends of Historic Breckenridge will host Theatre Camp July 7th – 12th! For more information please contact Lela Russell at 254-559-4003! Permission Slips are available here at the chamber!
* Breckenridge Chamber Car Show will be held on Saturday, July 19th, at the Stephens County Courthouse (200 W. Walker), registration from 9:00 am – 11:00 am! $20.00 entry fee! We will have a Burn out Contest, Vendors, Music, and a Poker Run! Listed are a few of the prizes that will be handed out, thanks to our sponsors MarJac Oil Company Inc., J & J Electric, Breckenridge Auto & Engine, Breckenridge InterBank, and First National Bank: Best of Show - $1000, People's Choice – $500, Furthest Distance - $200, Best Paint - $200, Best Engine - $200, and trophies, plaques, and a few more cash prizes. For more information contact Chamber at 254-559-2301!