Stephens County Commissioners made quick work of a light agenda at Monday's regular meeting at the Stephens County Courthouse.
The group voted to arrange the county barns to where each precinct had two sheds at the county barn to store equipment.
Each member agreed that if equipment were at a location and left a stall empty, then other precincts would be allowed to store their equipment in the vacant stalls with permission from that precinct's respective commissioner. Discussion was held on the county property on South Rose Ave., that formerly housed the Crime Victim's Assistance Center.
The property was put up for bid but none were submitted, therefore, allowing the property to be disposed of as the county sees fit. Consideration was being taken to have the property razed and build more stalls to store county equipment. No action was taken.
In other business:
• Voted to advertise for 1995 Chevrolet 1-ton belonging to Precinct No. 1;
• Voted to advertise for 1987 Chevrolet 4.5 ton dump truck;
• Voted to advertise for 1993 International six-ton, 12-yard dump truck;
• Voted to combine Precincts No. 1 and No. 5 in the May 27 runoff election'
• Granted a request of Ranger Gas Gathering, LLC to bore CR 154 in Precinct No. 1.